Sunday, October 21

Tag: dog-rescue

This Dog Was Rescued But When His Dad Left For A Week, This Is How He Welcomed Him Back

This Dog Was Rescued But When His Dad Left For A Week, This Is How He Welcomed Him Back

Blog
Every rescue dog owner can tell you that their pups are probably some of the most grateful around. Because of us, the cute canines get a second chance at a happy life. Which is why, when we leave them, even if it's just to go to work or on vacation for a few days, it feels like the end of the world. What if they don't come back? What if I run out of food? Who will throw my ball for me?...Are all questions we imagine run through their silly brains. When Patch's dad went away for a week, this was how he welcomed him back. We bet he felt a world of relief when he saw his face again! Patch gave his dad all the kisses...and that tail wag! What a happy reunion. Here's hoping that on his next trip, Patch's dad takes him with! Read more: ht...
This Poor Dog Was Found Literally Being Eaten Alive…But Look At Him Now!

This Poor Dog Was Found Literally Being Eaten Alive…But Look At Him Now!

Blog
We've seen a lot of extreme dog rescues, but nothing quite like this case. When Teddy Bear the dog was found in India, he was literally being eaten alive by maggots. After sustaining a facial wound that went untreated, maggots took up residence on Teddy Bear's face. By the time Animal Aid Unlimited got to him, both of his eyes had swollen shut. The poor animal was in excruciating pain and scratching incessantly. Saving his life wouldn't be easy, but they had to try. Watch as Teddy Bear goes from a dog being eaten by maggots to a brand-new pup. A word of warning: the content is graphic and may be hard to watch. Read More: Rescuers Called Him 'The Saddest Dog In The World,' But Wait Until You See Him Today I can't believe Teddy Bear survived -- a...
When They Passed A Nearby Car, They Couldn’t Believe What They Found Inside

When They Passed A Nearby Car, They Couldn’t Believe What They Found Inside

Blog
googletag.cmd.push(function() { googletag.display('VN_PG_DTBT_ATF'); }); The Earth is changing and rising temperatures are responsible for more and more car-related deaths each year. Two men at a local Michigan shopping center were quick to recognize an all-too familiar sight in a nearby parked car. Trapped inside the blue sports car were two small dogs. They were left helpless in the nearly 100 degree heat without so much a cracked window or a drink of water. After a failed attempt at shattering the window, one of the men tried again using a golf club. With mall security watching, the man was finally able to free the pups, who are finally treated with a breath of fresh air and something to drink. Call it whatever you'd like, forgetfulness o...